Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Delicate flower-Dedicated to my own existence

Delicate flower
Dedicated to my own existence
Once upon a time in a barren land;
I saw a delicate flower quite cheerful;
Which was not seen in the fertile land;
So cheerful and with full contentment;
I asked the reason for such cheerfulness;
The flower replied after bit hesitations;
That it does not have the proper minerals;
Nor is getting the full support of water;
But after considering by not stealing;
The ingredients of other companions;
Which would have done in fertile land;
He is feeling much happy and cheerful;
And above all to give this satisfaction;
To owner who planted me in this soil;
Even realizing deficiency in potential;
But the moment he will forget to visit;
At place where I am waiting for him;
I may not survive after thinking;
That there has been no utility of mine;
Than I may leave for my heavenly abode;

Yogesh Kumar Saxena

No comments:

Post a Comment